Friday, August 14, 2009

Childhood is the wellspring of creativity

I recently stumbled upon a blog by the name of Chicken Nugget Lemon Tooty, and it is awesome! It is the drawings of 3 kids and it is actually very inspiring. I had forgotten how creative kids really are. I feel alot of times as we get older, even though are skills get better, our creativity can lose some of its power. Anyway, they invited people to take their drawings and do their own take on them. Here is mine. I tried some new things artistically with this one, and I am semi pleased with how it came out.

original:

My take:

1 comment:

  1. This is great - the kids loved it! Thanks so much for sharing -- what a special treat for the kids to know someone has taken time and interest in things they make. Thank-you for that gift!

    All our best!
    - AZ

    ReplyDelete