Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Full Circle

This semester, I took a writing class that focused on graphic novels. We read Watchmen, Maus and many others. I also read on my own a novel called Blankets by Craig Thompson, which is was my absolute favorite (go, read it now!). It has been a really cool class because I had never actually read a graphic novel before that (pretty pathetic for an artist huh?). Anyway, our final in the class was to draw a comic about a paper we had written earlier in the semester. My paper had been on my experience in becoming a Christian and getting into ministry. Needless to say, I had a lot of fun with this assignment... if you would like to read it, the pages are below.




1 comment:

  1. Loved reading this Dylan! Great message and wonderfully presented
    -AZ

    ReplyDelete